SEMCO Website Login
If you want to save time and money while installing a duct system that offers cleaner joint connections without the visual distractions of tape or sealer, you need Velocity™ self-sealing gasketed joint system.
You will be amazed at the ease of installation of the single blade technology. The perfect choice for both concealed, exposed and architecturally exposed applications.
You can take advantage of self-sealing gasketed joint system on our single wall, dual wall and manifolded duct products. If you combine the labor saving features of self-sealing gasketed duct with our manifolded product, you can design a system with tremendous labor saving capabilities. This allows you to be more competitive, bid more projects and earn more profit on each job.
You can get Velocity self-sealing gasketed duct on projects up to 24” OD diameter in the following gauges and lengths.
Velocity self-sealing gasketed joint system has been independently tested in accordance with ASTM E84-00a / NFPA 255, and has flame spread and smoke developed ratings of 0/0, meeting NFPA 90A requirements.
- Available on most common sizes
- Clean seams that do not require sealer or tape
- Offered on single wall, dual wall and manifolded duct
- Tapered edge profile strengthens fitting while providing ease in alignment and installation
- LEED certified low emitting sealants
- Galvanized steel
- 4 ID to 24 OD
- Exceeds SMACNA's leakage class 3, at +/- 10" w.g.
- Maximum service temperature: 248°F
- Minimum service temperature: -65°F
- AVRON46® antimicrobial coating
For your next duct application, remember "We make it easy" with Velocity self-sealing gasketed joint system from SEMCO.