SEMCO Website Login
The Flexicool ® IQIC chilled beam is an integrated system for ventilation, cooling and heating. These supply air beams are designed to manage high cooling effects that provide comfort and low air velocities in the occupied zone. The top side of IQIC is covered, and it is designed for ceiling mounting. Its dimensions are suited for a 24” ceiling module. The chilled beam is equipped with adjusting rails for the adjustment of air flow, cooling effect and flow pattern. The simple adjustment of flow pattern makes it possible to adapt to changing conditions in the room.
- Chilled beam IQIC for ceiling mounting
- Suited for standard 24” ceiling module
- Capacity and flow directions easily adjustable
- Bottom plate can be pushed aside to enable adjustments of capacity, as well as, inspection and cleaning
- Patent pending for the sound attenuator
- Fastening brackets for quick and easy mounting - lift up & snap on