SEMCO Website Login
The Flexicool IQFC chilled beam is an integrated system for ventilation, cooling and heating. This induction beam is designed to manage high cooling effects that, when mixed with room air, provide comfort and low air velocities in the occupied zone.
The top of IQFC beam is covered and is equipped with a patented comfort regulator system, comfort control, and adjustable vanes, Flow Pattern Control, for the adjustment of flow, cooling effect and flow pattern. IQFC is designed for free space mounting. The beam is also available with fittings for indirect illumination. Airflow through the supply air slot of the IQFC is directed diagonally upwards, which increases the probability of adhesion to the ceiling and thereby providing draft-free ventilation.
- IQFC chilled beam for exposed installation
- Airflow through beam is directed diagonally upwards
- Capacity and flow directions are easily set
- The bottom plate can be pushed aside to enable adjustment of airflow and capacity, as well as, inspection and cleaning
- Patent pending sound attenuator
- Enclosures for connections available as accessories
- Mounting brackets for quick and easy installation